If your Vitally account has support for our 'customer enrichment' feature, then as Vitally tracks your customers, we'll automatically 'enrich' each with these traits:
Location (for the customer's headquarters)
- Dollar amount of capital raised
- Annual revenue (available for public companies only)
- Estimated annual revenue (within a range)
- Market cap
- Number of Employees
- Number of Employees (within a range)
- Alexa rank (global)
- Alexa rank (US)
- Twitter handle
- Number of Twitter followers
- Number of Twitter following
- Facebook handle
- Number of Facebook likes
Industry & Company information
- Company type (i.e. public, private, non-profit, etc)
- Sector, Industry group, Industry, and Sub-Industry (see this for a complete list)
- Year the company was founded
- Tags (see this for a complete list)
- A list of technology used by the company (see this for a complete list)
Note that we cannot guarantee that every customer will be accurately enriched with these traits, as we analyze the customer in a few different ways to try and determine the right organization behind the customer. We follow this rough process with each customer during the enrichment process:
- First, we look for a
websitetrait in the customer's traits. If you want to improve the likelihood that we'll enrich your customers accurately, track this trait alongside your customers via your preferred analytics service.
- We'll then look for the most common email domain used by the customer's users. If we can determine the email domain is valid (i.e. not a free one like Gmail), we'll use that to enrich the customer.
- Last, we'll attempt to enrich the customer using their name.
Next up: Use these enriched traits to create Opportunity Indicators for companies that show significant promise for upsells and expansions!
PS: Check out our blog post about customer enrichment.