Import Organization, Account, User, and NPS data via CSV Upload
- Organizations and organization traits
- Accounts and account traits
- Users and user traits
- NPS responses
Depending on the type of import, you'll need to include a couple of required columns on your CSV in addition to the traits you wish to update or create. View the different requirements and formats below:
- Organization External ID
Additional Traits: Include columns for any additional Organization traits you would like to update or create.
- Account External ID
Additional Traits: Include columns for any additional Account traits you would like to update or create.
Linking to an Organization (requires Account Hierarchy): You can link your Accounts to a parent Organization by mapping the column that contains your Organization's External ID. Note that if Vitally does not find that Organization in our system the Account will still be created but not linked to an Organization
- User External ID
Additional Traits Include columns for any additional User traits you would like to update or create.
- [Survey] External ID
- NPS Score
- User [External] ID
- 1.Open the CSV Upload tool in the Integrations Catalog--- Settings > Integrations > CSV Upload
- 2.Click Add a New CSV
- 3.Drag-and-drop the CSV file or Select File from your computer
- 4.Select the type of Vitally data would you like to import from the selected CSV:
- NPS Responses
For traits that already exist in Vitally that you are updating the values, select the Vitally Trait that maps to the CSV Column.
For new traits that do not yet exist in Vitally, you can create the custom Vitally Trait right within the CSV Upload tool.
- 1.Type in the name of the trait as you would like it displayed in Vitally
- 2.Select the new name at the top of the trait selector.
Any CSV Columns that have the Vitally Trait field left empty will be ignored and excluded from the import.