Configure your organization and the data you are syncing to Vitally to see only what you need!
Every Account that you sync to Vitally will be categorized to 1 of 4 of the following statuses:
- Subscribed - Subscribed accounts are your paying customers - those with a recurring subscription (and thus revenue) with your business.
- Trials - Accounts with access to your product that are not yet subscribed to your business. These should include accounts on a time-constrained trial (e.g. 7-day access) or accounts on a free plan.
- Churned - Accounts that formerly had access to your product but have since canceled their subscription or failed to convert a time-constrained trial.
- Ignored - Accounts you simply do not want to track in Vitally. They can be low-value accounts, test accounts, or anything else.
When you are ready to have other team members join you in using Vitally, you can send out invitations from your Team page, found under Organization Settings.
By assigning Key Roles (e.g Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, Implementation Specialist, etc) to your Accounts in Vitally, your team members will be able to:
- View a "My Accounts & Data" Workspace that displays only assigned accounts
- Automatically have tasks and indicators assigned via Playbooks
- Automatically have emails sent via Playbooks
- Receive in-app and email notifications for their assigned customers
- And more!
Auto-organize your accounts into any number of segments, using any data points. You can easily view each segment's accounts, KPIs, and more as you navigate Vitally.
Two common ways to segment are:
- By customer lifecycle stage (ex: Onboarding, Adoption, Renewal, Expansion, etc).
- By tier, revenue, or plan (ex: Enterprise, MM, SMB, etc).
You can also define traits for your accounts and users that are managed exclusively in Vitally. You will want to create any traits that will either not be coming in from other data sources or you will want your CSMs updating within Vitally.
Create custom KPIs defined using the data you feed into Vitally and calculated for each of your accounts. This is important to do at the beginning so we can begin calculating and capturing these values on your events.