How data-out integrations work
Access Vitally's unique customer insights in your other tools with our data-out integrations
Vitally has a variety of ways to sync the data we track about your customers back into your other tools. This helps you to further automate your Customer Success efforts outside of Vitally, giving you access to our data in your current customer support and engagement tools.
The following tools can currently be configured to receive Vitally's customer data on a recurring basis.
Vitally sends updated customer data to your configured destination(s) on a recurring interval. This interval is either every one, three, or six hours depending on your account's plan.
Additionally, we only push data to your configured destination(s) if either 1) we've yet to push data about the customer to the destination or 2) some data about the customer has changed since the last data push.
For example, let's say your account has a data update frequency of every 3 hours. Then, at (roughly) 12AM, 3AM, 6AM, etc, we'll:
- Fetch all your tracked accounts that have never been pushed to the configured destination.
- Combine those accounts with any accounts that have updated data since the last push to the configured destination.
- Push updated data for each account to your configured destination(s).
In each data-out integration, you can whitelist which data points to push to the integration as well as control the names of the traits/fields that get pushed to. For example, say you have a health score in Vitally named "Product setup". If you want to attach the account's current score to your Segment data using a
productSetupHealth, you can do so!
You can push almost any data point tracked in Vitally back to our data-out integrations. Some of the account fields you can push back to Segment, Intercom, Salesforce, or Hubspot (our current data-out integrations) include:
- Overall health score + individual health scores
- Subscription details like renewal date and MRR
- NPS data like overall NPS score + # of promoters, passives, and detractors
- Active indicators and segments
- Success Metric values
- Any individual account traits tracked in Vitally from any integration (i.e. you can push Stripe traits to Salesforce, Segment traits, to Hubspot, etc)
- and more!
datefields are represented as a full ISO8601 datetime in the UTC timezone: